Join us on the Pirate Boat Leãozinho (little Lion), for a full-day BBQ excursion! Leaving from Albufeira, our BBQ cruise will be the highlight of your holiday in the Algarve, fun for all family and friends!
Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Algarve coast and explore hidden gems, magnificent rock formations, and untouched white sandy beaches in our Portugal paradise!
“Leaozinho”, our most beloved boat, complies with the latest safety and rescue equipment according to the EU regulations. At the beginning of the cruise, our crew will share important safety information. On board, you’ll find your comfortable seating place in the mid-deck or the shade of the deck. In the “Pirate Bar” we can serve you a variety of drinks.
At 10 o’clock in the morning this BBQ trip from Albufeira starts in the new Marina of Albufeira. The pirate boat will head from Albufeira to the Atlantic, passing by Praia do Castelo and Praia da Galé. We’ll then pass the Fisherman’s village of Armação de Pêra, the Rockchapel Senhora da Rocha and reach the beaches of Marina and Benagil. The beaches of Marina and Benagil are worldwide known for their impressive rock formations. These rockformations can be enjoyed perfectly from the perspective of the boat.
Then, we’ll anchor next to an isolated beach. Here you’ll have some free time for a refreshing swim and enjoy the beach. Our friendly crew will serve you a typical Portuguese BBQ on the beach. When we’re finished, we’ll return to the Marina of Albufeira.
- This trip is a full day trip and we’re sure that the memories will last forever;
- Enjoy stunning Atlantic Ocean views and rock formations of the Algarve;
- The focus of this trip is enjoying the coast line and a BBQ on an enchanting beach, but you may be lucky and encounter some wild dolphins;
- There is plenty of time to relax, take a swim, take pictures and enjoy the BBQ calmly;
- “Leãozinho”, our most beloved boat, is an experience itself;
- On-board commentary and safety briefing included by experienced crew
- There’s no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Lunch is included and additional drinks can be bought on board;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your confirmation email 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.