Walk in through Ria Formosa lagoon!
All Ages • 90 minutes • Walk through Ria Formosa lagoon!
|€9||Adults 18-59 years old|
|€7||Youths 6-17 years old|
|€5||Children 0-5 years old|
|€9||Seniors Ages 60 +|
Explore preserved nature
We will walk through Ria Formosa lagoon, natural park and salt flats. Let us share our love for these places. First, we enter the park and enjoy wild greens and trees, bird watching points, an old mill and a trail on the bank of Ria Formosa lagoon with a beautiful view on Armona Island. You will need to buy a ticket to enter National Park by yourself (2.90 eur/person). After, we will be walking small trails through salt flats, where traditionally gathered salt. We will see the old bay with fisherman boats in true colours. Maybe it can be a little bit dirty around, depending on tides and weather.
- Start of the walk. Buying tickets in Natural Park.
- Exploring Nature park Trails. View point on lagoon and visiting old mill.
- Bird watching point.
- Exiting the park and going to the salt pools.
- Walking around salt pools and old fisherman beach.
- End of the tour on the started location.