Alvor Kayak & Sup tour
On board a fantastic catamaran, contemplate the Algarve coast and then explore by kayak, Stand Up Padle and snorkeling the caves and beaches of Alvor.
Most caves in the Algarve are not accessible by boat, so Seasiren Tours will acquired a boat specially prepared to do kayak and Sup trips with the greatest convenience to reach places not accessible to the usual boat trips.
Departing from Marina de Portimão sail for 20 minutes aboard the catamaran Seasiren II to Alvor where you will enjoy breathtaking scenery along the route to the place for kayak, SUP and snorkeling. During the course, our crew will instruct you on the necessary techniques.
• Access to inside of caves only accessible by kayak and Sup.
• Kayak, SUP and Snorkeling can be done
• If you feel tired, our catamaran will be close by for an immediate return on board.
• All kayaks are equipped with seats to make it more comfortable
• Two experienced guides, one in kayak / Sup and the other in a small boat will be there to accompany you throughout the adventure to give directions and tips and ensure your safety.
• Those who prefer not to do kayak or Sup, can participate in the tour too, staying with the tour on the main vessel.
• Catamaran with toilet and drinks on board
• After a fun adventure, enjoy a dip in the sea, or simply have a cold drink and relax on the boat before returning to the marina to the sound of good music.
• We are able to receive people with reduced mobility, everyone is welcome and everyone will have fun.
• Equipment: kayak, Padleboard, Vest, Jacket, Kayak bench
• Pick-up / drop-off (extra charge)
• Video of the tour